A team with diverse experiences and a culture of growth and comradery.
Think you’d fit in?
Join us in making something awesome.
The Business Services Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the efficient day-to-day operation of the office and supporting the work of management and other staff. Additional responsibilities include support as needed with accounts payable/receivable, book-keeping, as well as human resources functions.
- Collection/organization of credit card receipts by cardholder and applicable job; monthly completion of credit card receipt log
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Matching invoices to checks, verifying correct amounts, and getting vendor checks mailed in a timely manner. Filing the corresponding check stubs/invoice copies in individual vendor files
- Receive/deposit customer payments by both ACH and check
- Reconciliation of past due invoices
- Human Resources
- Tracking hours for non-salaried employees and reporting to CPA for payroll
- Ensure completion of all required paperwork at time of initial hire, as well as maintaining a current offer sheet for potential employees that outlines offered benefits
- Perform benefits administration that include claims resolution, change reporting, and communicating benefit information to employees
- Maintain both vendor and employee files and documentation in accordance with acceptable company procedure
- Building Maintenance
- Completing and updating seasonal building checklists along with maintenance not limited to the following: HVAC, sprinkler system, lawn/plowing services, janitorial services, door entry, sprinkler and alarm systems
- Maintaining schedule for use of company vehicles, along with maintenance and necessary repairs
- General Office Support
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items
- Make travel, meeting and other arrangements for staff
- Sort incoming mail and courier deliveries for distribution
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance; troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries // directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions
- Various additional office related responsibilities as they arise or are requested
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Experience with Intuit QuickBooks
- Supply Management
Performs production work in a light industrial and/or assembly environment within the guidelines of Tekna Inc. job description.
- Utilize hand and power tools.
- Ability to lift 20 lbs occasionally.
- Staff members are crossed trained across multiple work stations, quality standards, as well as high standards of safety and workmanship.
- Perform assembly activities with the direction of the line leader(s).
- Assemble to written work instructions.
- Assist in inspection of parts.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Reports to the Line Leader.